Caring, Independent Christchurch Vets.
Independent Veterinary Practice dedicated to providing friendly and professional veterinary care for local pets of Christchurch, 24hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year.
Welcome to Priory Veterinary Group
We are proud to be the only Independent Veterinary Hospital in Dorset with our own out-of-hours service, enabling us to offer care, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Our dedicated team aims to serve the local community’s pets by providing a personal, yet professional service which upholds our traditional values, and offers exceptional care at affordable prices.
With an R.C.V.S. (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons) Accredited Hospital in Christchurch, and two branch surgeries in Highcliffe and Bransgore, you can put your trust in Priory to be there for you when you need us the most.
Our Veterinary Services
Priory Veterinary Group are pleased to be able to offer a comprehensive range of veterinary services to our clients. With the Christchurch Vets Hospital and the two veterinary practices, we offer a variety of opening times, affording you the choice of the most convenient location for you.
Below, are just some of the services we offer – please see ‘View All Services,’ or the ‘Our Services’ menu option for the full range.
We offer a 24hr Emergency Vet and Out-of-Hours Service. We are proud to have our own Vets and Nurses provide this service at our Christchurch Hospital, for registered and active clients of Priory Veterinary Group.
Get to know our team members on our ‘Meet the team’ page. Our friendly Veterinary Surgeons, Veterinary Nurses and Client Care Team are on hand to ensure that you and your pet receive a 1st class service.
As an R.C.V.S.-accredited Veterinary Hospital (and accredited branch practices), we offer the highest standards of care. Our facilities are second-to-none, including an on-site laboratory & intensive care facilities.
Priory Veterinary Group run a variety of Registered Nurse-led clinics, designed to promote your pet’s health and wellbeing. Clinics run from all three surgeries, across the week, giving expert advice on a wide range of topics.
Ensure your pet is protected from unwanted diseases – Vaccinate your pet to protect them from life-threatening diseases and promote a long, healthy life. Save money by joining our ‘Priory Pet Club’ healthcare plan.
Offering both traditional and keyhole neutering, Priory offer neutering for dogs, bitches, cats and rabbits. From Castration to Spaying, you can rest assured that your pet’s health and wellbeing are of the utmost importance.
Priory Veterinary Group offer support and guidance throughout this difficult time. We will do everything we can to make an understandably difficult time as peaceful, dignified and stress-free for you as possible.
We are passionately committed to remaining a locally-owned, independent veterinary practice that provides a personal service based on honesty and compassion no matter the time of day, with our 24-hour provision.
Why Choose Us?
- EWe are an independent, family-friendly practice with traditional values. Priory Vet Group was established in the 1960s and has a rich history of providing quality veterinary care for pets in our community, no matter the time of day or night.
- EOur 24-hour emergency care from our Christchurch Hospital is staffed by our own vets and nurses, with full access to your pet’s clinical records.
- EOur friendly team has plenty of experience of pet ownership, meaning we understand how it feels when your pets are poorly, and will care for them with empathy and compassion.
- EWe are proud to support our staff in further training and continuing professional development, and are the only veterinary practice in Dorset to have a combination of vets and nurses with clinical expertise and advanced qualifications in Ophthalmology, Surgery, Cardiology, Dermatology and Emergency Care.
- EWe are a progressive R.C.V.S. - Accredited Hospital with constant investment in modern facilities and high standards of care.
- EWe value our loyal customers and give back via our ‘recommend a friend’ offer, as well as the range of benefits and discounts available through our Priory Pet Club.
- EWe have a dedicated ‘Green Team’ made up of staff members who are taking measures to make us a more environmentally-friendly and sustainable practice.
Join Our VIP "Priory Pet Club"
Managing your pet’s healthcare is important – ‘Priory Pet Club’ – our in-house pet healthcare plan, helps to make it more affordable. When it comes to pet health, prevention is always better than cure. Members benefits include:
Pay monthly for preventative healthcare, spreading the cost of essential vaccines & treatments.
Easy direct debit setup online.
Saving a significant amount of money annually (as compared to pay-as-you-go treatments.)
Exclusive discounts on services, such as neutering and out-of-hours consultation charges.
No administration fees for Pet Insurance claims.
Direct Claims available from your Pet Insurance for treatment over £1000. *T&Cs Apply
Early-bird access to VIP events and information evenings.
Payments are taken automatically by Direct Debit, allowing you to relax in the knowledge that your routine pet care needs are covered for an entire year. For only £2 extra per month, your pet’s medication can be delivered straight to your door.
Save up to £109 p.a.
Save up to £202 p.a.