• Our Bransgore surgery is still closed. We are open at Christchurch, and for routine appointments including vaccinations at Highcliffe.
• We are now doing all vaccinations including cat boosters.
• We have split our staff into teams to limit our exposure to each other. You may not be able to see the vet you were originally booked in with. We apologise for this but we hope you will understand in these circumstances.
• The front doors are now open to collect medications, check in and make payments. Please follow our signage and respect social distancing.
• Appointments are still conducted with only the pet inside the practice. Check in at reception and then wait outside, and the vet or nurse will speak to you before collecting the pet at a safe distance and then bring it into the building for the examination/treatment. They will let you know a treatment plan and deliver your pet and medication back outside to you.
• We will take your payment, by card, over the phone. We will not accept cash payments.
• If you need to order medications, prescriptions or food, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus or are self isolating please ring us first, do not just come to the practice. We will advise you on how we can help you and your pet.
- An explanation about how we are managing euthanasia at the moment is here.
- If you need to order medications, prescriptions or food, or enquire about appointments, please email us on email@example.com and we will advise you. Please try and keep our phone lines free for emergencies.
- We are using remote consultations wherever possible to minimise contact and travel. We have written an article about how to get the most out of your remote consultation.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus or are self isolating please make this known on the phone before you arrive at the clinic as we have procedures in place as to how to help you and your pet.
Things will continue to change but we will keep you updated as soon as we can, stay safe everyone!