***Coronavirus further update***
We are sorry to say that from Monday 30th March our Highcliffe surgery will be closed, as well as our Bransgore surgery. We will be open for emergencies only at Christchurch.
- New vaccinations policy during the lockdown can be found here
- We have split our staff into teams to limit our exposure to each other. You may not be able to see the vet you were originally booked in with. We apologise for this but we hope you will understand in these circumstances.
- Please phone the practice on arrival. We are no longer allowing clients into the practice so the vet or nurse will speak to you on the phone, come to collect the pet at a safe distance and then bring it into the building for the examination/treatment. They will let you know a treatment plan and deliver your pet and medication back outside to you.
- We will take your payment, by card, over the phone. We will not accept cash payments.
- If you need to order medications, prescriptions or food, please call us and we will arrange a time for collection.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus or are self isolating please make this known on the phone before you arrive at the clinic as we have procedures in place as to how to help you and your pet.