The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) recognised us in 2013 as being one of the 3% of veterinary practices in the country reaching the top accreditation level for a Veterinary Hospital. We are now working towards gaining ‘excellence’ accreditation in their new Practice Standards Scheme launched in 2016. This means we lead the way amongst nearby vet practices.
Our clients and their animals have access to;
- 24 hr nursing cover. Our own vets and nurses are on site to treat inpatients 24hrs a day.
- Intensive care facilities for small animals. We have oxygen therapy units, intravenous fluid pumps and warmers, heat mats and lamps and ECG machines
- Modern, padded and safe hospitalisation facilities with separate dog and cat kennels and and isolation kennels
- Ultrasound scanners. Including Doppler facilities
- Digital X-ray machine
- Endoscopy facilities
- 2 fully equipped operating theaters including a sterile theatre for bitch spays, orthopaedic procedures and ocular surgery
- Ophthalmic examinations and referral service
- Dental examinations, dental X-ray machine and specialised dental equipment and expertise.
- In house blood and urine analysis