We are the only tier three accredited veterinary hospital in East Dorset. The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) regulate and accredit veterinary hospitals by conducting rigorous inspections and setting high standards. Priory Veterinary Group hold the highest possible accreditation that can be awarded.
If you would like to know more about how we are inspected and what the different categories mean please click here.
Our clients and their animals have access to:
- 24 hr nursing cover. Our own vets and nurses are on site to treat inpatients 24hrs a day meaning that no patient or client has to travel to alternative locations for out of hours care. See here for more information about our hospitalisation services.
- Intensive care facilities for small animals including oxygen therapy, ECG and blood pressure monitoring equipment, intravenous fluid therapy systems, patient warming devices.
- Modern, padded and safe hospitalisation facilities with separate dog and cat kennels and isolation kennels
- Ultrasound and Echocardiogram facilities
- Digital X-ray machine
- Endoscopy facilities
- 2 operating theatres fully equipped with state of the art multiparameter monitoring equipment and anaesthesia machinery
- Ophthalmic examinations and referral service
- Cardiology examinations and referral service
- Surgical examinations and referral service
- In house laboratory testing machinery for a wide variety of sample types