We run a weekly free puppy club for puppies following their first vaccination where they can socialise in a safe and controlled environment. Our focus is on a behaviourally aware puppy club in order to ensure successful early socialisation.
By phoning us on 01202 484466
Casual – collar and leads to be worn
- Teaches puppies that it can be good fun coming to the vets!
- Information and advice in best practice for the good health and successful development of your puppy
- Your puppy becomes accustomed to being handled by the vet
- Gives an early start to socialisation with other puppies in a safe environment within the critical period of 3-12 weeks of age
- Provides support and advice for new puppy owners
Please Note: Your puppy can only attend after having had the first vaccination and before having the second vaccination. Puppies should not be exposed to unvaccinated dogs during this period.