Priory Pet Club
Helping pets to live long, happy and healthy lives with our budget-friendly preventative healthcare packages
Managing Your Pet’s Healthcare with Priory Pet Club
When it comes to pet health, prevention is always better than cure. Keeping on top of vaccinations and parasite control is vital for a happy and healthy pet. Regular check-ups on diet, teeth, ears, eyes, skin and general well-being, could help diagnose any problems early – avoiding unnecessary illness – and bills!
Become a member of our Priory Pet Club by signing up to one of our premium healthcare plans below. This is a brilliant way to spread the cost of those vital visits to the vet, as well as essential flea and wormer treatments, saving you money at the same time!
Payments are taken automatically by Direct Debit, so you can relax in the knowledge that your routine pet care needs are covered for an entire year.
Please note: the Priory Pet Club is NOT pet insurance, and we would still recommend owners have insurance to cover their pets for accidents, illnesses or emergencies. The Priory Pet Club is a way of ensuring your pet receives the optimum preventative health care, in a way which is cheaper and more convenient for you.
Priory Pet Club Benefits and Pricing
Become a member of our Priory Pet Club and help your pet live a long, happy and healthy life with our premium preventative healthcare package.
- Annual VIP full health appraisal with vet including:
- KCore vaccinations (including kennel cough vaccination for dogs)
- KAnal gland expression (if required)
- KClip nails (if required)
- Annual VIP health check with a veterinary nurse
- Year’s supply of premium preventative flea, tick and worm treatment
- 50% off nurse clinics + no nurse injection fees on longterm medications
- 20% off additional anal gland expression
- 20% off additional nail clips
- 10% off Out of Hours consultation charge
- 10% off surgical routine neutering including keyhole spays
- 10% off microchip implant
- No administration fees for pet insurance claims
- Direct claims available from your pet insurance for treatment over £500
|Small Dog <10kg
|Medium Dog 10kg-25kg
|Large Dog 25kg+
Why delay? Join today to receive…
- A high-quality & complete preventative health care package for your pet.
- A budget-friendly plan helping to spread the cost throughout the year.
- An average saving of at least £142/year for a medium sized dog
- Convenient collection of parasite treatments from any branch.
- Special discounts on other Priory services.
Please read the Terms and Conditions for full details.
Kennel Cough vaccination is an intra-nasal vaccine.
Parasite treatments are selected products tailored to your pets’ needs.
Nurse health check should be 6 months after the annual vet check and vaccination.
This is a 12-month contract and 2 months’ notice is required to cancel.